Main Street America posted the following on Facebook on May 5th, 2017.
Congratulations to the first cohort of graduates who earned the Main Street America Revitalization Professional (MSARP) credential, currently the highest credential achievable through the Main Street America Institute. This accomplishment reflects their commitment to professional development and taking their leadership and commercial district management skills to the next level:
- Alex Balloon, Tacony Community Development Corporation
- Donnie Rodgers, Downtown Lee’s Summit
- Derek Lumsden, Osceola Area Chamber & Mainstreet Program
- Martin Smith, Barracks Row
- Patrick Kay, Downtown Americus – Main Street
- Breann Bye, 6th Avenue Corridor
- Amy Hansen, Downtown Fond du Lac Partnership
- Sarah Thompson, Hamilton County S.E.E.D
- Diana Schwartz, Ocala/Marion County Chamber and Economic Partnership
You can view the post by clicking here.